Monday, July 2, 2007

My apartment downtown needs stuff in it. My apartment downtown needs ME in it. I know once I get settled in, I will LOVE being there. Even by myself.

The way things are looking, I may be stuck finishing out my senior year in Speech Pathology and Audiology. Three thumbs down. That means an uber-long research paper, countless hours of clinical work, and mad crazy volunteerism. A typical Kristin-ism: Deciding senior year to hate her career path. Things have to constantly change for me to be happy. A rotation of friend circles, a rotation of interests, a rotation of life choices, a rotation of LIFE, PERIOD. I guess I just think these things will make me happy, but in reality, it doesn't change much. It's exciting for awhile, then the initial excitement wears off a bit.

Another typical Kristin-ism: Going on whims deciding to this and do that....and then never doing this or that.

No comments: