Monday, December 3, 2007

The first real snow was today. At first, I was thrilled by the prospect. Bundling myself up, making a snow playlist for the walk to campus....Then, I realized that I didn't own a pair of winter boots yet. Or, a jacket with appropriate lining and insulation. To top things off, I chose the one scarf (of almost twenty) with a knit much too large for the occassion. This means that the wind blew straight through the scarf and onto my pink, wind-bitten neck. I walked from South Park to the library to the PRT to allen hall to wildlife management to the PRT to my home. And froze my tush off in the process. That's okay. Snow is still romantic.

Coming up this week:
Dying my hair back to its natural color (FINALLY).
Telling my corporate job that I will not be returning at the start of next semester (FINALLY).
Riding my pony (FINALLY)!
Christmas cocktail dress up party.
Christmas shopping with my mother...I have mixed feelings about this.
**Progressive dinner with my friend Jessica.
Project Runway night.
Across the Universe at the Warner!
Flight of the Conchords with Leighann!
Eating healthy foods and giving up on sweets (even if sweets=cupcookies).
Going to the rec center 5 out of 7 days.

**"A progressive dinner is a dinner party in which each successive course is prepared and eaten at the residence of a different host."
This idea is foreign to me. We'll see how it goes.

A happy week.

No comments: