Sunday, November 25, 2007

I had a lot of fun over break. Though, too much binging in all aspects. I've found that food & booze are a pair to be reckoned with. Tomorrow, I'm starting fresh. Half marathon training must begin. I think I'll sign up at the end of this week. It just sucks because I have to pay $60 up front to run. That just seems so strange...paying someone $60 to run 13.1 miles. WHY.WHY.WHY. An even better question would be: WHY.WHY.WHY am I so set on doing this in the first place? Well, I don't know. I need to accomplish something, I guess. Yeah. That's a good enough answer for me.

I went to 123 on Friday night and drank...too much. I danced like a crazy person, which resulted in a pulled calf muscle (It just hurts...so I'm assuming it's pulled). The best part of the evening BY FAR...was watching this tall, dark, and CREEPY guy pick up a hippie chick. We watched the entire process and even made bets as to what would happen next. In most cases, we were right on target. First, he started dancing with her on the dancefloor.....took her to the bar and bought her a drink....offered her one of his cigarettes (swoon). They came back to the dancefloor, got a little more intimate...moved to a side table where they inched their cushioned bar stools closer. He puts his hand on her knee, slides it up to mid thigh, leans in for the kiss. Takes his hand off her thigh, puts both hands underneath her hair onto her neck...eases off her hippie scarf, kisses her more deeply this time. Get a room. Geez. I never figured out if they left together or not. I guess that is left up to your imagination.

No comments: