Wednesday, November 28, 2007


I miss horses. I miss everything about them. Their smell, their stride, their muscles, their chin stubble, the way their ears relate to you what they are feeling. I miss talking to my old pony like it was a real person and I miss my old pony listening..unlike a real person. I've heard that if you start out riding horses in your childhood, they stick with you like a plague for the rest of your life. It's something that you always stray back to at some point in your life.

Well, I think that point in my life has arrived. I mean, you should see the way I react when I see a horse, let alone get within petting distance. I'm giddy.

I talked to my mom about all this and apparently the current owner of my old pony is willing to let me ride Monopoly whenever I please. WHY IS SHE JUST NOW MENTIONING THIS?

I plan to go up to the horse farm this Sunday!!!!
giddy,giddy,giddy,giddy,giddy,giddy.UP!
ha.
haha.

No comments: